Sunday, March 18, 2007

Castmember at Disneyland, March 1958

Back in October 2006, I posted this picture of a cast member in front of Rainbow Ridge. Matterhorn1959 thought that she might work at the Disneyland Hotel, and that her red carnation might mean that she was part of a wedding. Well, here she is again in two more photos from the same lot (I believe that I misdated that original post, and said it was from 1960...sorry about that).

You can see the woman with somebody (Her mother? Aunt Gladys?) standing by the Swift Market House on West Center Street. It sure looks empty there. Is that wagon from the Red Wagon Inn? Or did the Swift Market House have its own wagon?


In this next image you can see our heroine to the extreme right, glancing across Town Square as the horse drawn streetcar is loading. I'm surprised that in 1958 there was still a fire hydrant right out in the open. Maybe it made it feel like a real Main Street?

1 comment:

Merlinsguy said...

I think she's CIA.