Thursday, February 08, 2007

Crowded Tomorrowland!

Yikes, lookit how crowded it is! I would have guessed that this first picture is from a busy summer day, except that some folks are wearing long sleeves. Maybe this is from an equally busy Christmas season? As usual, the Subs and Monorail are big draws...I expect that we'll see lines like this again when the Submarines reopen (later this year?).


I'm afraid that I've been to the park when it looks like this (or worse). Once I went with my brother in the middle of summer, I think we got onto five attractions all day. I felt bad for him, since he was visiting from out of town...I can go any old time if I really want to!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, when the nemo ride opens in june, insanity will reign once again in this portion of the park.