Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Monorail, July 1963

It's a busy summer day in 1963, and the blue Monorail is waitin' at the station (you can see the yellow Monorail in the background). There's a tour guide showing her group around, four ladies in colorful shorts and patterned shirts. There is the familiar sight of strollers all in a row!

When I recently visited the park with my niece and nephew, we had one stroller. It was a pain in the butt, however it also made our lives easier in a lot of ways. Guess it made me see strollers in a slightly different light!

4 comments:

Matterhorn1959 said...

Great activity in this shot. I love the Tour Guide leading the group. I wonder if they were a sororioty group getting together, or a class of nurses after graduation.

DisneyDutchman said...

Great pic of the MK2 monorail!! Love all of the activity!! DD

Chris Merritt said...

Try navigating with a DOUBLE stroller! Yes DeCaro - I'm one of those guys...

Hannibal8 said...

You always amaze me with the details you notice. I looked at the picture before reading the post (becuase it looked so cool), but I didn't notice the yellow Monorail until you so aptly pointed it out. Great picture.